Warehouse180's largest studio apartment is available for move-in with No Fee and a free month's rent!
The L line boats a flexible layout that allows myriad ways to setup your new home. Enjoy Eastern light and treetop views through oversized casement windows looking over quiet Duffield street. Standard amenities in this luxury apartment include:
- Washer Dryer IN-UNIT
- Stainless Steel Appliances with Bosch Dishwasher
- Quartz Countertops and Backsplashes
- Recessed Lighting
- Wide Plank 5" Oak Floors
- Floor to Ceiling Windows and Gracious Ceiling Heights
When you are home, enjoy the following amenities:
- Full-Time doorstaff with Live-in Super and daytime Porters
- Package Room with Cold Storage for food delivery
- Resident lounge with TV, Fireplace, Foosball and lofted Library
- Common Roof Deck with communal garden, reflecting pool
- Large Fitness Center with cardio and lifting machines, free-weights and a stretching mat
- Bike Storage
- In-building garage with parking spaces and additional storage closets (available to rent)
- FiOS Ready!
- Gas INCLUDED
Warehouse180 is a recently built luxury rental building at the crossroads of DUMBO, Downtown Brooklyn, historic Fort Greene and the booming Navy Yard. The building is nestled among parks and greenspaces and close to the F/A/C trains at York and High Street and accessible to Borough Hall (R/2/3/4/5). While Union Square is less than 15 minutes away in an Uber there is no need to leave the area as you are surrounded by electric restaurants and cocktail bars, Brooklyn Bridge and Fort Greene Parks.
Apartment is available for move-in within 48 hours. Gross rent is $2,725, Net effective rent is $2,500. 1mo OP or Free Rent.