Warehouse180's largest split Two Bedroom Two Bath. Gross rent is $4,365/mo, $4,000 net with the 1 free month.
The A line's spacious layout that gives you plenty of space both inside and out. Enjoy Southern light through oversized casement windows and from your balcony looking back over a quiet courtyard. Standard amenities in this luxury apartment include:
- Washer Dryer IN-UNIT
- Private Balcony off the Living Room
- Stainless Steel Appliances with Bosch Dishwasher
- Quartz Countertops and Backsplashes
- Recessed Lighting
- Wide Plank 5" Oak Floors
- Floor to Ceiling Windows and Gracious Ceiling Heights
When you are home, enjoy the following amenities:
- Full-Time doorstaff with Live-in Super and daytime Porters
- Package Room with Cold Storage for food delivery
- Resident lounge with TV, Fireplace, Foosball and lofted Library
- Common Roof Deck with communal garden, reflecting pool and sweeping views of Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Large Fitness Center with cardio and lifting machines, free-weights and a stretching mat
- Bike Storage
- In-building garage with parking spaces and additional storage closets available to rent
- FiOS Ready!
Warehouse180 is a recently built luxury rental building at the crossroads of DUMBO, Downtown Brooklyn, historic Fort Greene and the booming Navy Yard. The building is nestled among parks and greenspaces and close to the F/A/C trains at York and High Street and accessible to Borough Hall (R/2/3/4/5). While Union Square is less than 15 minutes away in an Uber there is no need to leave the area as you are surrounded by electric restaurants and cocktail bars, Brooklyn Bridge and Fort Greene Parks.
Virtual tour is of Gym! We also have VR tour of lounge and two sample apartments.